View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 06:10 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Let's make it a good day~

Well, was I ever surprised to see you posted already, Gaye. Just consider it done, for I will believe for you, my friend. Anyone that has lost 30 or so pounds can loose more I just know. It may just take a little longer. You are doing great! I am SO proud of you. Remember when you first started, the last time? You just knew you couldn't, BUT YOU DID! I JUST KNEW YOU COULD & WITH THE GOOD LORDS HELP THE WEIGHT CAME OFF. PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME.

Good morning folks. I woke early but wrote two letters before coming on here.
I am feeling better on the "inside" today, so I am healing! Praise God! I don't think I have done this well so quick, in the past. I don't usually feel so good that I can go without pain meds long enough to drive and do things. God is good all the time.

So how is your day going? I hope we all have a nice day. I am going off the Neurontin. I woke up this morning with leg spasms in both legs. That did it for me. Going back to my Cymbalta.

Folks I better back on out for now. Jan, I haven't played with the pictures yet, but I believe with a little practice I can do it. I already belonged to Photo Bucket.
Blessings,
Billie
Attached Images
File Type: gif !cid_000d01c6db46$07d43820$1527e004@JacksonComputer.gif (12.6 KB, 2136 views)
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote