View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 11:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Unit from foc.us - any opinions?

I discovered this thread while looking for help with my chronic depression - I do not have RSD or CRPS.

However I am very interested in TDCS as a treatment for my depression.

I subscribed to the mailing list of a company called GoFlow who were working on a direct-to-consumer TDCS device, but in the last week or so received an email from them saying they were winding up - and referring interested parties to another company,*edit*

It's marketed as a video game performance enhancing device, but I am hoping that by using the optional extension kit, I can use it to direct current to the relevant parts of my brain.

It has received some criticism, but I'm still optimistic. Has anyone here come across it? I'd be interested to hear others' opinions, but in any case, if TDCS does help RSD then maybe this might be of interest to others to investigate ...

looks like it won't even START shipping until next month, so don't know when I'll get my unit. I intend to do some regular cognitive tests to make sure that at the least I am not harming any cognitive abilities I can readily test, although as I mentioned, I'm primarily interested in this device for its possible mood enhancing properties.

Last edited by Jomar; 06-16-2013 at 01:08 AM. Reason: No linking or partial links for new members
geekgirl397 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote