View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 02:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Questions regarding MRI

Ok, so I have a question about MRIs. In this picture there is not white. The information from the picture states this is a normal brain MRI w/ contrast. Now, not sure if that is true but trying to figure something about my MRI out.

Now in this picture the top "y" shaped dark area.. it has not white around it. On my MRI these have white around edges and on the right side there is a larger white "cupping" or lesion?

The neurologist I saw waved it off, but then she also never let me see more of my MRIs and said I wouldn't know what I was looking at anyway. She also pointed out a huge white area in my right sinus and said it's just polyps... no big deal. Then Rxd medication and said if I still had problems come back in a few months. Basically saying I probably had a tummy bug or something and started googling and now my CN system is in overload from anxiety. Um... no, never even considered MS until my PCP did a bunch of tests and sent me to the neurologist because he thinks it is MS. She also laughed at me when I requested an LP saying it wasn't necessary.

Seeing a new neurologist end of July, but trying to understand what I should expect.
Attached Thumbnails
Questions regarding MRI-normal-brain-mri-004-jpg  
Juniebear is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote