View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 04:38 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Trust MUST be EARNED

Dear One Who Cares-

I am so glad you have been there for your children in the dual parent role as the man you married was without substance to either his vows or his word. Would that one could "throw him under a bus" but he will be sorted out in all good time when he meets his maker. I think I do not want to be there for that conversation.....

The garbage "word is worthless" contractor..... well, this is PRECISELY why I do not trust contractors. Even most recently, the HVAC technician who came highly recommended proved not to be trustworthy. Thus, I am pretty good about having contractors sign off to agreements for work to be performed, price to be paid, insurance they must carry, and release of LIEN rights [regarding properties people own as opposed to renting]. Lastly, pay the person WHEN work complete, bills PAID, workers paid, Lien Waiver in hand.... then they have earned our hard earned money... BUT NEVER CASHOLA, NEVER CASH..... why, because one has the harder time proving payment with cash- as there is lack of documentation.

NOW----- Search Angie's List, a place where people REVIEW all sorts of contractors and handypeople. Drop an A Bomb on the list regarding your flake contractor and help forewarn others before they are the recipients of such foul treatment.

I so do pray the medical issues for Corissa are resolved to the good. If you are going to court this time again regarding father's dilatory care of his flesh and blood, think about NOT cutting Him any slack..... unless that cut job goes a bit lower than you might have originally contemplated. He could probably do with a little slack in that department. Take his pinky feet and hold them to the fire on the behalf of your dear child. I well and truly hope and pray you have counsel for this matter.

Keeping you in my prayers.
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (06-16-2013), Hannabananna (06-17-2013), Rrae (06-20-2013)