View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 07:53 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you Mari, I know you're right on all counts. I am a worrier but in this case I feel badly because I won't be able to help move stuff. Hopefully it will all go well, but we've just got two people helping us, my mom and dh's dad. It will be so awesome once we're there, Jackie will have a park to play on and we'll be taking him there almost daily.

You're right when you said we were sent this home by our guardian angel, I had given up on this place when I called another apartment complex to see if they had any openings and was told they didn't BUT that this other place we're approved for now did and to call there to reactivate our previous application. It was so difficult getting them all the paperwork they required but it's worth it in the end I think.

Thank you for your kind words, I feel better this morning. I know I will worry about things until we're in there sleeping there and living there, but hopefully it will not be nearly as bad as how I worried about whether we'd get approved or rejected based on our application. THAT was the most stress I have had since Jackie faced surgery on his tonsils and adenoids.