View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 11:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless View Post
, he said he may have made an error while cutting and pasting his notes into the computer. After the encounter, I requested copies of my file, and found numerous errors in my chart. He refused to correct my records. I immediately changed docs but SS disability got ALL of my records including the erroneous ones from the medical complex.
Wow.....you've had AWFUL luck with the medical records throughout this whole process with multiple errors by others. Many of the really knowledgeable posters here frequently discuss the importance of reviewing the whole medical record/SSDI application to make sure the info that proves disability is in there. You've had to deal with missing documentation that you hand delivered to the SSA and the wrong records copy/pasted into your records.....Ugh ! Your screen name is making more and more sense ! I thought is was "just" about your medical condition. So sorry that these outside forces are making a dismal situation even worse. You deserve a break. My prayers that your situation gets better, somehow.

Gee, this looks like a great place to sit and have a picnic with my yummy bone !
finz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote