View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 08:09 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Fish oil is always a good idea. Many people are low in essential fatty acids.

However I would not recommend the Omus gold, as it appears to
be very fringey.

You could request a B12 test and Vit D test. These nutrients are often very low in people. Get your numbers of the results,
and your B12 should be at least 400pg/ml. If they are reported in other units those should be converted. So you can come here for that. People with very low B12 can have mental symptoms and depression. So I would get these done ASAP.

Anemia is not required to have a diagnosis of low B12. Anemia does not appear until low B12 has been around for while. Doctors have outdated ideas on treatment and diagnosis of this condition.

I hope your doctor will do this testing for you.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (06-18-2013), bizi (06-17-2013), ginnie (06-17-2013), Lara (06-17-2013), mg neck prob (06-18-2013)