View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 09:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am getting worried because the neuropathies seem to be getting worse instead of better.

I was healing (2 weeks of no neuropathy) and then went to the chiopracter may 1 and the neuropathies came back 100x worse than before and also started up atonomic dysfunction. It has not gone away since and a painful part of every day. I can't help but think the chiopracter released toxins from my joints effecting the CNS. Is this possible?

Also:

Originally this was from a flagyl reaction, but I was under extreme stress at the time. I was fighting an unknown virus (stress on body) and also thought I had contracted HIV and given it to my newborn daughter (extreme emotional stress.) I found in the book "bitter pills" that this may have increased the severity of CNS reaction.

Talking about solders sick after being made to take strong antibiotics to fight chemical warfare:

A certain percent will have reacted to these drugs, especially while under the stress of a combat situation and the likelihood of head traumas, which is a cofactor in developing a severe CNS reaction to FQs (see "Bitter Pills" by Stephen Fried, pg 38-39).
NyBabyMama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote