View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 08:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well, honestly, I am glad I didn't read the last 2 posts until today. DD is back home safe and sound. Although she called Friday night to tell us the charter bus broke down and they were taking the metro to places on Saturday. Fortunately, we had a family wedding that day to keep my mind off what might happen on a metro in D.C.!! I worried for nothing though. They came back home on Sunday - two hours early even. I am just glad that is over and hopefully I won't have to go through that again for a couple of more years.

Student/chaperone ratios were good on this trip. 40 kids with 2 teachers and 6 parents - and one of the parents is a pediatrician. That would be no different than a family with 5 older kids going out. I am sure not all schools have ratios like that though.

[Celiac Disease]

Kara - Age 13 [ADD, Lactose Intolerance, Mild Hypertension, Fast heart beat] - Currently testing for Celiac
Michael - Age 6 [Gluten Intolerance, Gluten Ataxia, IgA Deficiency, DQ2, Asthma, Mitochondrial Dysfunction, GERD, CAPD]
Ellie - Age 4 - Celiac Disease
lmb3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote