View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 04:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

You are all amazing you know. I haven't managed to get round to organising a chair assessment yet, awful lot of drama going on with family that's eaten up my time (and will to live lmao). I will though! I have so much to arrange and keep forgetting everything, I'm terrible.

Sleep wise I saw the physio as an intro to the PMP locally, and she has suggested she send me a sleep questionaire to determine if I have an underlying sleep disorder, which she seemed to think was likely. The sleep paralysis is ridiculous now, eight times in one night is getting too much. If I nap (which is becoming more and more inevitable as I am so excessively tired through the day) I am straight into an episode within seconds. Sometimes I can shut my eyes and start dreaming before I'm even fully asleep. This is getting a bit confusing as the other night at about midnight, I was certain my middle son had invited strangers into the house as I genuinely thought what I was experiencing was reality rather than the beginning of a dream. Something's got to give. Sex worked temporarily, but now great as it is, I am even sorer for it which means even less sleep.

Now the DLA is sorted, we're going to get a new bed - don't know how much that will help but after two nights of no sleep at all I am sure the bed isn't helping. I am having a flare and so the numbness and weakness in my legs is worse and my back pain is worse, meaning I just can't get comfy at all. We've been and tried out some mattresses in Ikea and think we've found "the one". Mad how excited I am over something that daft lol!
KathyUK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote