View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 05:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default thanks for all your help

seems my fears come and go , this morning I was very excited about getting the crown done , then a few hours later panic sets in , anyway tomorrow I will have a friendly chat with my dentist , in case this turns into needing a root canal I made an appointment with the oral surgeon to have it removed and if that's the case it will be 10 days , tooth be told , if I could go back to my 47 year ways of burying any thought of the dentist I would in a New York minute I really am having a hard time seeing how this is all worth it , the stress has been beyond my wildest fears, but it sure did speed up my weight loss , this is the skinniest I have been in 30 years , I was on a diet anyway , but this stress and fear sure took off the weight , maybe that's a new diet , call it , The Face Your Fears Diet , Worry the Weight Away , funny thing , I have tried to go back to my old self but now that the cat is out of the bag I guess I have to move forward , for better or worse funny how it is with me , it's like these teeth have turned into a project , and when I get involved in a project it's all I think about till I finish the project but never has a project given me such stress , funny thing happened today , I saw this homeless guy and I started to feel guilty , here is this poor guy suffering and I am worried over a needle and then I was fine , no fear , but that soon wore off like Novocain does
ScaredGal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote