Thread: Emgs suck
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 11:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Emgs suck

Then they got mad because I couldn't move my foot and started shaking uncontrollably. Then during Ncs, they had to warm my feet. It was the most terrible experience ever. All for nothing. I have 3 drs that conclude rsd. It was to test for Als and mysanthia gravis. I was bawling by the end. They said I may have a lower back issue or spinal stenosis. I was like, you are the stupidest people ever. So 5 hours in a car, horrible test, and all it did was hurt me and tell me what I already knew. I'm calling tomorrow to get pt and aqua therapy when I can get my incision wet. I have been exercising my rsd hands and they have improved immensely. I fall 3-4 times a week, but I don't even care anymore. I'm tired of this useless bs. Either do something productive, or I'll do it myself. I am two years away from my doctorate lol. I have two scs's, meds and a wc. If I fall, well, they should have listened this last year when I've been telling them something is wrong. Sorry this is not my usual happy post but I am fed up with know it all neurologists with god complexes! This is my 3rd pawn off to another dr. Grrrrrrrr

TK
tkayewade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote