View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 11:00 AM
buckwheat

buckwheat

Hi Artist,

The brand name sweat sounds terriable. I don't think I've seen it in the States. Love, Roz

In His Hands,

I don't know if it's related or not. But if you do some searches on RSD and infection I have seen several things come up. The last several months I have been fighting a infection. I want to let you know nothing has to show up on blood work, to have a serious infection. You are sharp, keep in mind that SCIENCE is NOT a PERFECT MEDICINE. If I was you I would have every test I could. I have also just had a biospy I will let you know if something shows up. Tell them you need a solution to the problem not just treating the SX. A high pulse is very hard on the heart. If your pulse is high, have you had any Cardio workup? Love, Roz

Hi Jo,

My pulse is around 110-120. My MD when I was in his office called his colleage Cardio Doc. and has put me back on antibiotics, tablets again. The Cardio MD said a serious infection can cause a high pulse. My MD that's treating the infection is not sure my pulse will ever get back to normal. But I think it will. Love, Roz

Hi Shelly,
Thanks so much for your help. Love, Roz
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote