View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 07:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Koala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
I wonder if I can tell you that I'm b-a-c-k !!!

I wonder if I could tell those who may not know : I had major surgery back in February and believe me, everything that could go wrong did go wrong ( I know, Murphy's Law ) My recovery after the operation was long and complicated, including a bout of pneumonia which sent me back to hospital.... but ..... I wanted to let everybody know that I am now feeling heaps better and am finally on the mend.

I wonder if I can say to Tamiloo say how sorry I was to hear of your mother's passing. I remember all too well what that feels like, but I hope that you're starting to feel a little better. Please know that you are loved by many.

I wonder if I can say how nice it was to see Mark posting, although I'm sorry that you've been through such a tough time Mark. I would like you to know that it was your post that prompted me to also sign in.

I wonder if you all know that Australian television broadcasts everything of interest, especially disasters, that occurs in the USA, so I/we were kept up to date with all those terrible storms that you have had. Please know that each and everyone who was affected in any way, remain in my daily prayers. I won't name people because I always manage to miss some-one out, but you are not forgotten!

I wonder if I could once again thank those who continued to send me messages of support. You have no idea how much they helped me. Big hugs to all.
We love you!
barbo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (06-21-2013), Alffe (06-19-2013), Koala77 (06-20-2013), Mark56 (06-19-2013)