View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 06:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default RFC form

Hi and thanks for the info. BIG help.

I also think I found the correct button to click from your directions. You are fantastic.

I was considering doing just what you said........ fill out the form myself as a guide for my PCP to use, if I can get him to complete one. I am going to call my pain mgt doc's office tomorrow and make some inquires regarding the form. I think his report will be the most relevant and most important.

At my age (62) and the amount of money involved, I don't understand why SSDI is giving me so much resistance. We are talking about less than $200 per month for 3 and a half years until I reach full retirement age. The most beneficial benefit if approved will be the ability to get on Medicare earlier than age 65 to save me the nearly $1000 I pay monthly for my health insurance. Not sure how my share of Rx will be affected as it runs me close to $500 per month in co-pays. The retail price on the Lidoderm patches I use each month is over $900 but with my insurance I pay $45. Most of my scripts retail for amounts ranging between $100 and $300 monthly. I do take two scripts that cost me less than $8 each, but the other 7 are in the hundreds.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote