Thread: Hole in Brain
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 11:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hole in Brain

Hi everyone, I have a question for my sister and I wasn't sure where to put it so here it is.

She had pain down her arm and leg on her left side and also her eye would not shut completely. SHe went to the docs who ordered a cat scan and she was told that she has a hole in her brain caused by high blood pressure and high cholesterol. This came from a neurologist she saw on Friday.

SHe was told the pain down her left side was from a virus and that she had nerve damage and it would not go away.

It sounds like so much more than that and I think that they are both connected somehow. I am really worried as our mom had a stroke 3 years ago this July and I saw how quickly she left us. I don't want the same to happen to her due to lack of care. If any of you could share your thoughts and info I would be very grateful. Thanks...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote