Thread: Life..........
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 11:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Omg

Well the last day I was in the ER was not the my best day. Things happened that will affect my life daily for the next several months. I experienced something
EVERY nurse lives and prays never happens. I got a needle stick from a "dirty " needle. Patient I had used it for was a very high risk patient for nasty blood diseases. I "got" to do all the fun things that go with any incident that occurs, pee in drug screen cup, then have blood drawn for a baseline. Will have to have several more blood draws to assure I have not been infected with any nasty blood transferred things. Patient also had blood drawn for the ER visit, HOWEVER, if he did not give permission to have that blood checked, well I will be in limbo. What more could happen to make this life so difficult to deal with???
On a brighter note I did manage to get an appointment with my psychiatrist for the same day as my pain doc but that will not be until July 8th. In the meantime I am doing physical therapy. Like I needed another thing to my plate!
psalms 91:11
pooh_ac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (06-20-2013), anneo59 (06-21-2013), eva5667faliure (06-21-2013), ginnie (07-16-2013), Koala77 (06-24-2013), Mark56 (06-20-2013), Rrae (07-09-2013)