View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 08:50 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Precious Joely

That separation of passing is one heart string which, when plucked, is so hard to endure as its vibrations send feelings throughout our souls....each of us. I have found in faith difficult experiences such as this can be weathered even the better. Also, I write poetry quite a bit, and it is amazing how it calms a troubled soul.

Just recently, very recently two very dear to my life went on the path of passing- my sis-in-law Terri who had suffered horrid RSD/CRPS for about 14 years, and my [almost 93 years young ] friend Raymond. For Raymond, I was there holding his hand up until the last hour of his time, and, although the hospice nurse chided me Not to sing or stroke the skin of my friend, I internalized my singing and mind-to-mind sang my heart out inaudibly to others going through all of the songs which came to mind at that time. Tears even well up contemplating these thoughts, and it is surely natural as we move through the grief process.

For you I will pray, if that is OK, that you will know comfort and peace, then bear remembrances of joy for your Mom, who for now, is just a little bit out of reach.

Hoping all the best for you with hugs of comfort,
Yup
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (06-22-2013), ger715 (06-21-2013)