View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 01:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default MRI results in! And social security stuff..

Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing well and hopefully avoiding this heat/humidity!

My results are in from my mri!
It says in all areas (brain, cervical and spinal cord) there is disease progression. Itsaid there are multiple areas of demyelination and some lesions proved to be active lesions.

My c4 (somewhere in my spinal cord, right?) Has a pretty bad section, says its 3mm.

I havent got to see the mri but this is what the reading says.

It also mentions something about alot of T2 cells were found (what is T2?)

Super unfortunate news...
That super awesome new neuro of mine that ordered these tests had to resign for family issues that he has to go take care of out of country. So back to no neuro. I dont even get to tLk to him bout the results. Sucks.

Social security sent me a letter saying they need further evaluation of me and have scheduled an appt with a psychologist...

Why a psychologist? Do they think im crazy or something? Have any of you been sent to one per social security?

Everything is really hard right now.. My cousin passed away this morning. Tryimg not to get all worked up as I know that will open the ms floodgates. My heart is very heavy and sad about this.
AynaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (06-20-2013), clarkstar (06-20-2013), KittyLady (06-22-2013), SallyC (06-20-2013)