View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 05:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default 3 months out of revision

Well I wish
I could say Im doing great and this second surgery went amazingly well but all of that would be a lie! Sorry for me being a smartbutt...but that's just me I try to laugh about it.

Thing is Im lost now... I feel like this is it now. I cant believe in a year and a half my life is turned upside down. My 2nd sugery was a cervical revision. To remove the front plat then flip me over and did a posterior 3 level(c3-c6) I still have horrible horrible pain. I have extremely limited. Dr neurosurgeon said it would be better and this was going to fix me at least my neck anyways. Now NOPE!!!! I have pt, a physiatrist, pain management, and now a shoulder surgeon... Oh ya AND ENT because I cant swallow. Now everytime I see my surgeon he acts as if Im crazy!! He will look @ the xrays and huh I have no idea films look good... Had trigger point injections yesterday
OMG wont be doing that again also had another injection in my lumbar l4. Have had the WORST HEADACHE EVER!!! Ive had injections before LOTS pf them, never had it this bad. And in my cervical area my trigger point it hurts sooo bad but neck pain remains... The same. Its inside im so scared that this is it now..

What should I do where do I go from here?
mrsalkire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote