View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 01:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

It's weird how medical problems come out of the basket!! The ones that occupy me most are pain, deformity and spasticity so that's all I tend to talk or think about - these threads always make me realise there is more going on.

My pulse messes around - it can go from 150 bpm to around 50. I have always had low blood pressure, but it can spike up high or drop right down low for no reason at all - we think that is because of constriction of the arteries in my neck from the spasms - and that is often associated with dizzyness/ passing out/ migraines and all.

Like you Roz I have a very compromised circulation system - it is VERY sluggish and I am yet to work out how my heart can be pumping blood like...... lots, whilst my limbs get none (actually, my dr said it's because all the blood is being pumped to my vital organs or something instead).

I sometimes wonder if it is due to something like this - autonomic dsyreflexia http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/d...sautonomia.htm which actually mentions RSD as a local form of the disorder.

Love

Froggsy xxxxxxxxx
frogga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote