Thread: Footwear
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 12:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I've asked the same thing a few months back. I got a lot of responses. And you know what, they're all ugly shoes. Don't expect to find some cute shoes. There are some that have some not totally horrible mary janes. Yes, I'm super picky, and I think it depends on your age and style (I'm an old punk rocker/goth).

So far what I have found is the most comfortable for me (lately) is some flip flops I got at Kohls that have kind of a thin but cushy bottom and a leather strap on the top or my flats that have a rubber sole. Many people find that the heat bothers them, which is why many like flip flops. I just need something on the bottom of my feet but that aren't totally wrapped up. When I'm at home I've found that even the shag throw we have kind of hurts my feet a little, so I wear the flip flops to keep what I'm walking on as smooth as possible. For me it's just a matter of keeping the surface I'm stepping onto flat and debris free. But I don't have arch problems, like those who have CMT. In the Winter I wore mostly uggs or fuzzy slippers because my feet are constantly cold.
chaos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote