View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 03:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi joiselee,

Welcome to the forum! Just like you I have had absence and complex partial sz. for 41 yrs. and often I will get a muscle spasm around my mouth right before I start to have a complex partial sz.
Stress and lack of sleep are the 2 main things that can trigger sz. for a person. If you are working out to the point where you are tired this along with the heat you feel may be triggering the sz. you are having. I know if I'm really tired or if I'm showering and the water is to hot it will trigger a sz. for me.
If I may ask do you use your cell phone often? The reason why I'm asking is because I recently found out I am cell phone sensitive meaning that if I'm around people using cell phones it will trigger a sz. for me do to the frequency of the cell phone. I found this out when I had my e.e.g. done and they turned on their cell phones during the test I was in another room so I had no idea that they were doing this and each time the cell phones were fired up it caused a sz. for me. Keep track of that and see if this is what's causing to much electrical activity in your brain and causing all the muscle spasms. I wish you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
josielee (06-21-2013)