View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 07:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Some psych meds have harmed health

Hi, can relate somewhat. I think that things may move in a different direction eventually, with the conflict between medicines and other modes of treatment that do not aggravate or cause other conditions. In the meantime, all the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamMatton View Post
Hello

I am just wondering if anyone else has been in my position. Last year I entered a psychiatric unit because I was self harming and had severe stress but I was treated for psychosis and depression which I didn't have. They gave me too high doses of what I believe to be anti depressants and olanzapine. I had a horrible reaction to it overnight literally I had a rush up the back of my head, I felt a coldness over my brain where it melted my brain, my gums were bleeding and my heart was racing so fast. After this happened I could no longer see tomorrow, my emotions disappeared, my appetite went, I no longer enjoy doing things I used to love doing I have become basically a cabbage. I have tried to kill myself but failed I have no quality of life at all I have lost my children and business because of it. I just want to know if there is anyone out there who is still alive and may have been thru a similar experience that managed to get back their emotions and actually feel human again because I certainly do not and i still want to kill myself.
anneo59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (08-20-2013)