View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 08:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Concussion and emotions

good morning

In January 2012 i experienced a slip on ice and severely banged the back of my head. Got the dizziness, light headiness, head aches etc. Went to hospital and said I had a `miid ` concussion.Was not feeling all that great afterwards and then experienced lack of sleep. It was that way for months until the Fall when i started experiencing more symptoms like irritability, mood swings and lower energy levels and dramatically reduced sex drive.
in december 2012 i went to my family Doctor and she suggested an anti - depressant for treatment. I am a bit of a naturopath so i balked. Instead I went to a reputable person who practices working with the fascial system and said he could help. i went for several visits until late April and because of my schedule etc etc (you know!!) i have not returned.
I have since become more irritable, more impatient, less tolerant etc etc.
And to top it off, I lost my connection with the love of my life and told him we are not working and no longer fit.I seem to have a great deal of trouble articulating, coping with stress etc.
I have been good at masking this from most people as I put on my happy and confident face, but things are changing and I think I am in trouble .

i would so welcome any feedback.

Thank you
MJC1864 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote