View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 06:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
Hi ~ I'm not a fan of the injections. So many times they don't work, and they're not good for the body anyway. They MIGHT work for you -- but then again, they might not. But if you try them and the first one DOESN'T work, do NOT let them try any more! The 2nd one won't work either if the first one doesn't -- and you can count on that. The do NOT build up in your system, like some doctors like to tell you. They just want the $1,800 to $2,800 they get for doing these injections!

I wish you the very best! Take care & God bless. Hugs, Lee
Hi Leesa,
Thanks for taking the time to reply, I have a couple questions if your able to answer ? First if surgery is recommended is it Likely to help , second if I do nothing will the disc's repair themselves? I have a physical job at the moment actually working can be painful I trim horses feet ! But if they behave I seem to cope ok, my problems come trying to walk any distance I have two dogs that need to be walked daily I have found that I am unable to do that now so I am taking them out on a bike I ride they run beside so far this is working and they are enjoying it. If I do too much work in any one day I am unable to work the next day I am self employed so this an be worked around I just don't know what to do for the best will my back get worse anyway no matter what I do ?
Chicken is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote