View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 02:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Similar situation

acmartin,

I am 17 and am from Austin, Texas and have a very similar situation to you. I received 6 concussions from 3 years of playing football and baseball. For a year I suffered a constant headache everyday but was still able to be physically active for the most part.

Then I got hit lightly on the head with a baseball after 8 months of headaches. I felt like I had another concussion the next day and was very sensitive to movement, just like you are. That was 5 months ago, and since then I have not been able to run, take long car rides, or do anything active because of the head sensitivity.

I completely understand what you are say the shock travels through you body. I can hardly walk or do anything because of this. I am desperate for help just as you are and am searching for an answer. It doesn't seem right that our brains could be so sensitive to such subtle movements. It seems to me that there has got to be something wrong with the level or cerebrospinal fluid in our heads or something.

I am going to talk to a few doctors this coming week and will let you know if I find anything out. I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone and to hang in there.
Dan Higgs96 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote