Thread: Hole in Brain
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 04:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sue, please try not to worry yourself too much right now. There could be so many reasons why, so that is why she needs to make an appt now, as there may be a waiting period.

Does she have a copy of the report? If not, my advice would be to get it asap, and always keep her films and reports in her possession. You can also post it here just to get some insight from other members. It may say something that could tell alot! I highly doubt that the report just says "hole", without any further identification, and he may just be one of those arrogant Neuros who treat new patients like idiots!

I mean, I have MS, and I have lesions on the brain, one of them being a 2 cm "black hole". That basically means that area is dead, and filled with fluid. This was from my onset of the disease in 1993. Now, I am not saying that is what she might have at all. I am just letting you know that lesions on the brain can be caused by many things, even migraines!

Oh, and yes, the brain has everything to do with the functioning of your limbs, muscles, etc...
jena1225 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote