View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 08:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

if a confirmation is made from a spinal Dr. that the spine is the cause ofr all of my symptoms would it be possible to take legal action against:

diagnosing Dr, second opinion Dr, and new Dr after i moved?

i was sent to UCLA for confirmation of Dx and she just gave me balance and strength tests. i later moved and needed a new Dr and she just went along with the DX.

i had Brain MRI's in 2008, 2011, and 2013.. NONE of the reports showed lesions.. the 2011 report actually states:

MRI OF THE HEAD WITHOUT ENHANCEMENT:

TECHNIQUE: Multiplanar, multisequence imaging of the brain was obtained. 20 cc of
gadolinium contrast material injected.

HISTORY: Multiple sclerosis.

FINDINGS: The ventricles are normal in size and position with no hydrocephalus
identified. FLAIR weighted images reveal tiny area of increased signal intensity in
the subcortical white matter of the right posterior frontal parietal region. This is
nonspecific. It is not classic for multiple sclerosis; however, demyelinating
disease is not completely excluded.
Similar findings can be seen in patients with
migraine headaches or can be related to other benign etiologies. No other areas of
altered signal are identified involving the brain. No areas of abnormal enhancement
are identified involving the brain. Within the posterior fossa no abnormality of
the brainstem or cerebellum is identified. Normal flow-void is noted within both
internal carotid arteries and basilar artery.

There is a moderate amount of fluid within the right mastoid. There is some artifact
in the left facial region around the left maxillary sinus.

IMPRESSION:
1. FLAIR weighted images reveal a tiny area of increased signal intensity within the
subcortical white matter of the right posterior frontal parietal region which is
nonspecific in a patient of this age. No abnormalities of the brain are identified.
2. Moderate amount of fluid within the right mastoid.
briancrotts is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote