View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 09:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmama View Post
I haven't been diagnosed with ms yet but.....I hate that there isn't one single test to give you a yes you have ms or no! I hate being a human ginea pig and pin cushion. I absolutely hate needles since I was a kid. I feel that most of the run around game most drs play is only about money. Ok I am done for now lol
I'm with you there! I am so sick to death of being passed around with no answers. My PCP says if he could diagnose me I would be on medication already. The first neurologist basically told me I was crazy and overreacting. I am not!! If anything I let symptoms and such go too long. Which is probably why I've gotten so bad without a diagnosis. So, now some days I'm stubbling, falling down, and slurring like a drunk sailor... but no explanation as to why other than some crappy neuro telling me I "Had a stomach bug and got a little neurotic after googling symptoms".

I also hate that it takes so LONG to get into a neurologist for an appointment! I have an appointment with a new neuro the end of July, but have been waiting over 2 months for that one. I don't understand it really... it isn't like people go to a neuro for things that are minor or can just 'wait and see'.

REALLY hoping this next appointment is The One and I get some help.

Also, hate that I have really great days where I feel "normal" again and start to think maybe I am crazy or maybe it's over then wake up the next morning and it's "haha ... Iiiii'mmmmm bbbbaaaaccckk!".
Juniebear is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AynaDee (06-27-2013), lilmama (07-03-2013), SallyC (06-25-2013)