Thread: And now a rash!
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 12:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default And now a rash!

My best guess is it's the Oxcarbazepine, but I'm not sure and I don't want to stop it cold.

Started with the Edema and rash on the same day. Edema went away within 2 days. Rash wasn't bad, barely noticable when I went to the doc. Flared up again by Friday night, and has only gotten worse. I have not taken the Mirapex or the Zoloft since then. I have not used deoderant either, just in case. I have not changed anything, not my detergent (All free and clear), my fabric softeners (scent free), my shampoo (Pantene purifying), my conditioner, hair gel, hand soap, etc. Even didn't wear a bra yesterday. Washed all my bedding in hot water.

The rash is only affecting my upper torso. Arms (mostly one arm, all the way down), back of armpit area, back of neck (so I put my hair up) and down back a little, under the bra line and down my stomach to waist, in cleavage. It looks a little like hives, but smaller and not as red unless I"m scratching. They are more like little bumps. Have taken benedryl and it's only helping a bit, and making me really out of it.
chaos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote