View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 07:37 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default paula,,,

...we aren't making ourselves clear - there are no directions yet. This really is new territory and we need people to try it and report back.

I'm glad that Anne showed up here as she is "lead rat" on this. Unfortunately she now has to be gone for a few days so I will try to sum up a little.

The effect- which I hereby label the FREE (Frobert-Everett Effect) because I tripped over it, Anne has done the work, it doesn't cost anything, and I like acronyms - anyway the FREE is instantaneous so you know right away. HOWEVER, we had one report where it kicked in after a two hour wait.

It has been effective against a wide range of symptoms.

Tension of the band does not seem to be critical, nor does width. We need feedback here,

It has a strong preventative action at least in my case. Keeps muscle tone where I would expect to lose it.

Unfortunately, I just noticed the time and must head for my day job. I will continue this when I return. In the meantime, boldly go where no man has gone before....

PS- I urge you to welcome Anne. She is a great asset to our little community but was concerned that her command of English would be a problem. Lordy, she's better at it than most of my relatives!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paula_w View Post
Hi,

I finally reread and focused on this. It is amazingly simple. Do you have something you can email with directions?

Thanks
Paula
Currently (2011) taking 200/50 Sinemet CR 8 times a day + 10/100 Sinemet 3 times a day. Functional 90% of waking day but fragile. Failure at exercise but still trying. Constantly experimenting. Beta blocker and ACE inhibitor at present. Currently (01/2013) taking ldopa/carbadopa 200/50 CR six times a day + 10/100 form 3 times daily. Functional 90% of day. Update 04/2013: L/C 200/50 8x; Beta Blocker; ACE Inhib; Ginger; Turmeric; Creatine; Magnesium; Potassium. Doing well.
reverett123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote