View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 05:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Kathy I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with your stomach and GI area, that's miserable all on its own without the rest of it. Hope you feel better later.

All over ache......yep.
Crick in neck......yep.
Aching muscles everywhere.....yep.

I'd also like to add:

Burning pain in front of knee with every step.
Left shoulder pain as if I whitewashed a big wall yesterday.
Hip pain, presumably from the walking yesterday.
Feeling of hopeless inadequacy.
Attack of misery and 'why me's.
Generally down.

Also I'm wearing a t-shirt, a woollen jumper, and a thick long wool cardigan and a scarf. Indoors. My elder daughter just went out wearing jeans and a strappy t-shirt, and texted me five minutes later to say she was roasting in the sun as it was so hot!!!!!

What the hell is this thing doing to our bodies on a really basic level? It's like every system we have is malfunctioning in one way or another. Bizarre. No wonder the docs are scratching their heads and avoiding us! I think there is a temptation for them to put every ailment under the 'Unknown But Probably To Do With The CRPS' heading, and not investigate properly. It does worry me. I have bad stuff in my family history too, including auto-immune stuff and diabetes, yet my parents are doing ok and managing to stay active. I feel like I've been struck down early for some crime!

Just keep going Kathy. It's all we can do I think we are all amazing, in a way no one but those suffering the same thing can understand. If the general populace had a handle on this, we would be pride of place on 'CRPS Day' in our local towns...

Bram

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (06-26-2013), Vrae (06-26-2013)