View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 08:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ayna Dee

Something else to be careful with is the internet - it can be your best friend, but it can also be your worst enemy - and scare the heck out of you. I know that from reading the stuff I find on the net that I fit the criteria for a bazillion things.

'I was reading about different seizures last night. Jacksonian in specific. I had to stop reading because the scrolling on the internet triggered something.'

Not saying that you don't have these issues, but has it been dx'd by your doc? I know I am guilty of hitting Google every time something weird happens - usually because I can't get in to see a doctor.

On a very serious note, did your cousin take his own life? If so, there is nothing you could have done to prevent it. The guilt loved ones feel is all-consuming, but please remember, this was the only option they saw as viable at the time. If you were able to stop it this time, it was only a matter of time until it happened again. I am so sorry for your loss.

Suicide is a very selfish thing - and I say this only because the person suffering is unable to see past their pain and see the pain that they are inflicting on others.

Multiple Sclerosis Dx 2001 Craniotomy to clip brain aneurysm 2004. ITP 1993.
Lynn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (06-26-2013), AynaDee (06-27-2013), Debbie D (06-27-2013), Natalie8 (06-27-2013), SallyC (06-26-2013)