View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 01:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Touche SallyC!

It's wrong and unfair. Everyone's quality of life should be a concern and matter no matter what age! We all have the right to a longer, happier, comfortable life!

And I am sure your grandchildren do understand/will understand some day. I would almost bet they're more concerned about Grandma and how to make her feel better than Grandma not playing with them.
Still so unfair..

I hate constantly adjusting to the 'new normal'.

I hate wanting to go out and do something but the energy's not there.

I hate how slow I have to do everything including walking.

I hate being trapped inside every season because of heat/humidity/extreme cold.

The pain, I can deal with. Not being able to get my words out smoothly sucks. Not being able to think of words sucks. The energy it takes to get a simple sentence out sucks.

Walking like a zombie sucks.
The feeling of loss knowledge sucks.
Not making it to the bathroom in time sucks.
falling sucks, but I can laugh it off.

I hate the vertigo, the electrical shocks in my brain. I hate it when my eyes get so bad that inanimate objects are moving or wiggling, the floor swirling, the walls breathing. Or when I get the spots where I can't see what's in front of me. Or when I am looking at my boyfriend and all of a sudden he has 2 faces (although he is super handsome so having two is kind of nice )

The changes and adaptions made makes me stronger and more experienced than the average joe, I feel. (theres another positive!)

Like what DebbieD said.. not knowing what's going on internally is scary and not comfortable.

The issues the lesions cause in certain areas is scary.

I want to drive myself around.
I want to work again.
I want to be me again.

What makes me most mad is my independence it's taken from me. And how, with my age, people think I am just being lazy even though that person hasn't a clue how my insides feel and what I push myself through on a daily basis and still put a smile on my face and say I am doing good.

None of us deserve this wretched beast.

As far as a cure goes.... I would much rather figure out what MS truly is first.

How can you cure something if you don't even know what it is?

End Rant.

Thanks Sally, that felt good to get off my chest!
AynaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (06-27-2013), SallyC (06-27-2013)