Thread: Hi Yall
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 08:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

good afternoon everyone, just got back from taking my son to physical therapy. It sure was hard to watch them giving back rubs when mine was screaming "rub me, rub me" Tomorrow I have my MRI's so hopefully I can get some answers and hopefully some ESI's and not s-u-r-g-e-r-y lol

So so on the big D or lifestyle change as I like to call it. I am down 5 lbs though. It helps to be able to swim as that is the only exercise i can do without hurting right now.

Hi Anne, I sure hope you can find some answers soon. Have you tried putting an ice pack on the back of your neck? Sometimes I just have to stop and ice down to keep going, in fact I hear an ice pack calling my name as we speak

Hi Bizi, I hope you get some sleep tonight. Your such a busy girl you need your rest

Well to all the rest I hope things are good on your end. Hi to you all...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote