View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 05:07 AM
Banned User

10 yr Member
Banned User

10 yr Member

Thank you for the warm welcomes, Darlene and Porkette! I will keep the suggestion about an epileptologist in mind after seeing how my EEG goes. I have actually been taking B12 supplements for almost a year now, and I have felt a little better! Not 100% by ANY means, but I used to be way worse off than I am now. My B12 level used to be 344, and now it is 891. So interesting you should say that. I will also make sure to ask that the technician flash the different color strobe lighting.

Another possibility that I am now considering is normal pressure hydrocephalus after seeing a video about a woman who had it. One symptom that I don't think I mentioned in my original post is that I urinate a LOT...as often as four times in a single hour, and once I have to go, I have to GO, or I'm going to wet my pants. I've had diabetes and infections ruled out, so doctors just kind of shrugged their shoulders and told me I'd have to deal with it. I'm now learning that NHP is characterized by urinary incontinence in addition to neurologic symptoms, so I'm wondering if that could be my issue. Let me know if anyone knows of any forums I can go to to ask people for advice getting a doctor to consider NHP if my EEG is normal. I see there's a section on here, which I will post in, but it doesn't look particularly active.

I'll keep you guys up to date on how my EEG turns out.
medicalmystery7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (06-29-2013)