View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 07:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Willgetbetter,

Welcome to NeuroTalk. Sorry to hear of your assault and injury. We have had quite a few on NT who have been assaulted randomly. In some parts of the country, it is called the "Knockout Game."

You need to read the sticky at the top titled Vitamins. It has all the basic start up information.

You may benefit from a Victims Assistance program if your state has one.

Over time, things will get better. Doctors are not usually much help. Learning to take proper care of our brains is the best way to go. Learning to reduce stress in our lives can make a big difference. You may also need to focus on care for your upper neck. Hits to the upper neck can cause inflammation that can make concussion symptoms much worse. Icing it can help.

Please tell us more about your struggles and symptoms. Hopefully, we can help you minimize your symptoms so you can give your brain a chance to heal.

My best to you.
Thanks for the response. I've read some posts on here and what some of you are dealing with, I have to top my hat off to you. Some of the symptoms and things I have read enough would be enough to make someone quit life.

With symptoms, its been 2 weeks, and it feels like everyday is a teeny weenie bit better, but i still just simply do not feel like myself. My brain feels foggy, I cannot concentrate for more than 10 seconds, and a wave of dizziness might com over me for 2-3 seconds every once in a while. It seems like I have a constant minor headache;but the big thing is simply NOT feeling like myself.

I basically do nothing all day. Read and watch TV and sleep in hopes of improving but it is very very slow.
Willgetbetter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote