View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 09:23 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi guys...well the plot thickens.

Just recently got a bunch of blood tests back and some very interesting stuff.

First off all of my sex hormones are beyond low. Both test confirmed. The weird thing is if some are low it makes sense but there are others that should not be and should be high if the others are low but they are all low. And some show I am beyond menopause but still getting my period like every 2 weeks when I am on the thryroid meds. And it more normalizes when I go off.

And get this my thryoid went from 6.04 down to a 1.29 and thats with me being on and off the thryoid meds of 0.05 from 3/20/07 to 5/03/07.

So one doc recommended a pituitary MRI just to check and the endo recommended I see my GYN just to check out some tother stuff

My b12 is better at a 789 but still needs some help. I know they will recommend some injections which I will consider

But the way intersting thing is...I have tested postive for and have very high levels of candida. And i have this all over skin irritation that just hurts and comes and goes. And I am beyond bloated in my mid section. The skin thing has been just freaking me out because it hurts and itches and is just uncomfortable. And forgive me for saying this but now that I think about it it sure does feel like a yeast infection all over my body. And inside my body too. It often feels like my nerves are just inflamed from top to bottom and no one can figure out why. I may invest in that book the yeast connection and try to read before my appts.

Well I see the gyn and the hormone doc next week. So we'll see.

Keep ya posted.
watsonsh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote