View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 08:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default MG symptoms besides weakness. Possible?

I just want to ask if there are other people out there having other problems that aren't not necessarily weakness? For example, I am having tinnitus and hyperacusis problems for a couple of weaks. I feel like my memory is shot (I couldn't remember a pets name we had a couple of years ago that passed away, and yesterday it took me forever to recall the names of my cousins). These are just two examples but I feel like my memory and mental focus is not good right now. Tremors. I get these when I stretch and in the morning when I wake up (I have not felt fully rested in a couple of months even with sleeping 8 hours) and lift my head off of the bed, my neck muscles feel strained and I can feel them trembling. I was doing the dishes last night and my legs (thighs and calves) felt like they were trembling too. If I rest, it's ok, but I feel like I am not responding well to the medicine because the weakness and fatigue is really getting to me. When I drive, my right foot feels weak from constantly braking and pushing the gas. My hands feel like they are slow to grip and turn the wheel. I feel like my movements are a lot slower than what my brain wants them to do when i reach for things or try to do other tasks. Also, fluctuating balance issues. I follow up with my Neuro in two weeks.
strizzlow20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote