Thread: Hi Yall
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 10:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Bizi, I don't really have pain meds and am waiting for my medicare that will kick in July 1...then I can go to pain management and get some help. I do have a little bit of lortab and some valium but have to save it and make it last until whenever I can get some help. My doc doesn't even discuss pain at all...he is trying to just find out what is going on. It is just such a slow process and I am afraid I could be damaging my neck even more daily. I have had C-spine surgery and now my neck is really hurting me a lot and can no longer lay my head dwon or turn my head left at all without getting into trouble. I have waited so long and now I will have to wait even longer to get a NS appointment. Meanwhile..nothing helps and I get to the point of despair a lot of times. Should be thankful though it wasn't worse than it was. Trouble is, now I am hardly able to even go to the store and can't stand without getting dizzy or nauseas.

Sue I hope you get some answers too. I sure understand wanting answers and wanting some relief. I went through 13 yrs of pain, strong muscle jerks and sometimes full body jerks, doc thinking I was nuts, etc and now seems I may be starting back into another insane go-round. Then I look around and a child is suffering and others have far worse than I have and feel like a whinny baby. I will be glad for you if you can get relief.
I do ice, heat, biofreeze, have considered drinking something strong and I am a tee-totaler! Still I wonder if a little toddie would help! Hmmmmmmmm

befuddled...seems that your neighbor has found a nice girl to have for a friend!!! Keep us informed...I like a romance.
There does seem to be lots of pain going around and I wish it would take a hike for everyone! I think we ALL need a rest!
Sounds like some of you are doing GREAT with the weight...me, well, I went back to eating again. stress does that to me and now I am wayyyyyyyy away from being the 199 I wanted to be. I am nearly back to 220 ohhhhhhh, I am ashamed to admit what I have eaten.

Shelley, you are going on that "d". Way to go.
Thanks for the prayer I can sure use it and need to step back up and get my faith going again. Seems when I slide backwards I really do a good job of it. If I could put more effort into being positive and not whinning I might surprise myself.

Hugs Yall
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote