View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 09:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I will try the Cymbalta and Mark I will start the process for the permanent disability. I am not worried about the permanent designation but it is the other professionals who keep thinking I will get better and we will just concentrate on that.

The 3 children all have jobs and provide money on a monthly basis for the household needs. I think it is a good life lesson for them. I know they will all probably over insure themselves after watching the pit falls of having just adequate insurance coverage.

One of my greatest frustrations right now is how long it takes to get services. I finally got in to see a psychologist after waiting almost 6 months and she has to submit an assessment before she can start to treat me (more waiting).

I am also very fortunately to have several professionals treating me, but at the same time I get conflicting advise.

I am going to Toronto next week to see the Neuro opthamologist, maybe I will get some good directions.

Thanks for the support, it is nice to know that you are all there with advice.
MVA March 2012 pcs, post traumatic vision syndrome, convergence insufficiencies, vision mid line shift syndrome, gaze stabilization and vision tracking. Fatigue, headaches and sore eyes are main issues.

Current activities: chiro, massage, prism glasses, vision therapy, yoga, meditation, aquafit classes and rest.....
NormaW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote