View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 11:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Three weeks after concussion. Ups and downs.

I had a normal CAT scan a week ago. I started feeling better two days ago. However, I then engaged in activity that might consider a bit ... physical. I had sex and as much as I had the intent to take it easy, I did end up maybe pushing myself more than I had hoped.

I couldn't walk afterwards without feeling very strange, like my legs were weak and going to give out. However, I'm not sure how much of that is concussion related and how much is normal "good job, well done" related. (Sorry for the TMI!)

Anyway, I had a minor headache afterwards but felt alright the next day. This morning, I felt fine again and took a walk to the corner grocery. I bought four sort of heavy bags, more than I had intended, and walked the mile or so back.

I then was very sleepy and took a much needed nap.

I woke up with the worst headaches. Not incredibly severe, but way worse than what I've been used to and worse than I normally have ever had. I feel like I have a hangover.

So what do you think? Should I be concerned? Is it possible that I overdid it and gave myself a subconcussion from normal up and down sex... movements (God this is so embarrassing!), or raised my blood pressure too much, or would I have noticed that right away? I really, really would prefer to not have another CAT scan. Too much radiation!:
mirandamir is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote