View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 10:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Me too. I really hated to see Yau double crossed like that. My friend said that at least Dreamz wasn't a bad, evil person, which I guess is true. Not like that Johnny guy from way back who lied and said his grandmother died to get the sympathy vote.

And maybe living on the street gave Dreamz a real 'survivor' mentality that you gotta grab what you can no matter what. But still... I thought he should have kept to his word and given him immunity. To hear that he said that he always just considered it a game that he could break whatever rules he needed to in order to win... I don't know, I always felt that I respected the winners more when they maintained some boundary that they wouldn't cross in the name of money. Especially seeing how well Yau played the game and that he never compromised his principles 'in the name of the game'. I was very disappointed to see Earl vote Yau off too. I still remember the season with Tina and whatever that Texan guy's name was... he took her to the end even though it cost him the million. There's just something to be said for keeping your honor even if you risk losing the game over it, that alliances aren't something to throw away just because they may be a threat to you or no longer needed.

With a game that was quite a thrill to watch being played in such a strategic way, I was sorry to see it end that way.
wannabe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote