View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 02:48 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Tammy,

If you think your dentists have been truthful with you and you believe your symptoms are not real... that is your prerogative. I am not here to convince you of anything ... I am here to offer you the facts that they have not offered you. It is up to you to explore them ... or not.

Buy the book The Root Canal Coverup by Dr George Meinig
He here a glimpse of Dr Meinig's biography.

Also, The Roots of Disease Connecting Dentistry to Medicine by Dr Robert Kulacz.

Here is a very informative link from a reputable source that explains just how long the "root canal" issue has been going on.
http://www.hugginsappliedhealing.com...nals-toxic.php

You need to believe in what you are experiencing and not allow anyone to convince you otherwise. As I have said... your symptoms are not unusual in patients who have infected and/or root canaled teeth. Most dentists see this situation every single day... many of them choose to re treat it (unsuccessfully) or ignore it until the patient has a severe swelling and or becomes very ill. Why?? #1.. Endodontics (root canal) is the most profitable dental procedure ... #2.. Only those brave enough to go against their peers and risk being ostracized will properly inform you.

I am so sorry you are going through this. Your case is not unusual, it is seen every day in the dental profession. I have given you the information and the resources you need to be your own advocate. What you do with it, is up to you.

I wish you all the best.
Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy09 View Post
thanks again but i have visited 5 dentists till now and none of them has adviced me to get that tooth pulled out.. moreover they r sayin that its all in your head.. what should i do n what should i tell my dentist now ? and my dentist is telling me that there is no need to get that tooth pulled out
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote