View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 03:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Whenever I read of troubles suffered by persons going through the turmoil of Bipolar disorder and treatment, and the poly-pharmacy approaches practiced by varied Psychiatric groups, it always brings me back to wondering if we will ever be able to find the panacea for that care.

Anyway, this one article comes to my mind so often that I bookmarked it, and when I see folks on so many different medications I always re-read it:

The Most Important Article On Psychiatry You Will Ever Read............ its just something I have to keep reading...... because years ago, we were always told "shot gun approaches were not the way to treat people" however with some conditions a little of this and a little of that may just be the way.

Best Wishes on your recovery, CycleCrash...........

Current: Changes of more insomnia, new reviews with findings of more Depression, tremors, vertigo, tinnitus, loss of focus, fatigue; SSDI - accepted on Depression, Cognitive Deficits; Seizures ruled out, mTBI changes including cognitive slowing/lapses.
Medication update: Topamax 200mg twice daily it seems to minimize daily headaches to a 1-2/10 quality(I still know they are there); and acute headaches erupt without warnings.
Concussion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cyclecrash (07-04-2013), poetrymom (06-30-2013)