View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 05:27 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuchanan978 View Post
Long Story Short. i first applied for Social Security Disability in 2008 or 2009. kept getting dedied up to the Hearing stage. got denied at Hearing. case got Remanded do to the ALJ not going through my actual Medical Documentation, only the doctor's that they sent me to. so at the beginning of this month (June 2013) and thought everything was going to be fine.had the Lawyer and all medical documentation supporting my claim(Diagnosed with Bipolar, intermitant explosive disorder, Social Anxiety, Depression, and possible PTSD). got the Denial only about 3 weeks later. a bit early in my opinion. in the denial letter there is a whole lot of talking about all the documentation from the doctor's they sent me to 4 years ago, and not much about what they have now from "my doctor's". but enough with the blah blah blah, i was wondering what my chances are now. my lawyer told me to get letter's from my psychologist, and Psychiatrist, stating what my diagnoses are , what they mean, how the effect people, and how they have effected me. and why they make it where i cannot work.
Your attorney's explanation of what you need is accurate. He should have had made sure you had it before the hearing though... He want this incase he wins the appeal (ALJ has to have made a legal error) and your case is remanded again.

Having a mental RFC form completed by one of your docs would be a good idea as well. http://www.ultimatedisabilityguide.com/rfc_forms.html
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote