View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 11:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlek View Post
worried about the amout of pills you are taking to essentially 'no effect'.
IF IT WERE ME...at this point, given all the run-arounds you've had...I would not pass go, and GO DIRECTLY TO HOPKINS!...Got my drift here?
Either PM me or BobB for their various doc's resources and centers....If you want, I can find and send you lots of Hopkins sites, they are after all the #1 Neuro hospital in this country now... That's not bad?

I seem to recall in the remote recesses of my brain that they have done research there about electro damage from lightning and hi-voltage contact issues...Worth a look see at least.. You aren't improving doing what you are now...and it's certainly worth a phone call or five in my book...Who Knows? They mite have a magic treatment? Think of it this way, could be your 'circuit breakers' are shot-maybe some re-programming? I don't know. But, the route you are on is not the best result in the end, I'm thinking.

HUGs and good thoughts to you good person, you did NOT ask for this, but have to LIVE with it! - j
Yeah, I would be interested in finding a doc at J.H. who knows more than these garden variety pain clinics that cater to people with spine and back pain. I haven't figured out how to IM people yet. I don't know if I am allowed to post my email address on this forum or not.
electrocuted is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote