View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 03:20 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hey everyone

PLEASE don't apologize for posting your own woes on this subject, each one of your posts gives me that sense that I am not alone with this, that many of you struggle with the same thing on some days (well, many days, but let's pretend it's 'some' ) and that gives me a boost in a funny kind of way...

You are all fighting the CRaPS fight (not crabs lol, funny mental image there...) every day, and you are all amazing. I think we all win a little battle every time we get up on the morning, I know some days I just want to close my eyes again and try to sleep - if only

I'm doing ok generally, it's just that this heat is bringing with it new feelings and symptoms, and I'm whacked out with a headache. Wonder if somewhere there is a land where the temperature is always comfortable, the wind is never too strong, and the barometric pressure is constant?! Oh, and money grows on nice shady little trees..... A little too much to ask perhaps!!

We go on holiday soon, no planes but a long car ride and a ship for a few hours, then a smaller boat trip.... I am hoping I feel ok that day and make it there without any dramas. I have decided not to take my wheelchair, and hope that is a good positive decision! I keep telling myself that so many people have it worse than me, and can't go away at all or have no loving family to go with. I am lucky in many ways, I wish the CRPS would let me feel it more often!

Hail fellow sufferers. Keep being fabulous, and hoping for a break from this...

Bram

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Djhasty (07-02-2013), finz (07-02-2013), Nanc (07-01-2013), SloRian (07-01-2013)