Old 07-01-2013, 04:11 PM
Banned User

10 yr Member
Banned User

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkette View Post
Hi Pearlescent,

I'm very happy to hear that you haven't had to take any medications over the yrs. personally I ask myself if Drs. sometimes over medicate a person just to make money from the drug co. making the drugs they prescribe. You mentioned that you may have had heartburn at one time. I will tell you that it has been proven that some people with heart disorders/problems will end up having sz. in some cases it all depends on how the blood flow is along with a few other things with the heart. I found this out a few yrs. ago so if there are any heart problems be sure to let the Dr. you see know about it. I wish you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Well, I went to the cardiologist for my chest pain, and he did a stress test and an echo. He said they both came back fine, so he just gave me an antacid because he said it was most likely just acid reflux. So I don't know, but at least those two tests said my heart was fine.

I had my EEG a few hours ago. I'm really frustrated because I could not sleep no matter what. I tried so hard, but I pretty much knew going into it that there was no way I would be able to fall asleep in that short a time frame. That's one thing that probably exacerbates my condition; I can never sleep until I get to the point where I'm exhausted to the point of hardly knowing what my name is, basically. So I guess if my issues occur mainly during sleep, they won't see that in the results. Grr.

Something really freaky happened during the hyperventilation part, but I don't know if it was a normal reaction. It started feeling like my entire body was shaking/vibrating, but it wasn't. It was really bizarre and scary. I stopped the heavy breathing after like a minute because I couldn't stand the feeling; then she made me continue after a little while. So she came in the room and asked if I felt like my head was tingling. I told her no, it felt like my whole body was tingling, and she asked if I was having a panic attack. I said I didn't think so. That was really strange and shook me up, though. Not sure if it means anything. It took forever after she left the room to let me sleep for the vibrating/tingling feeling to stop. I feel like I may have been able to sleep had she not had me do that beforehand.

I guess I'll see what my results look like next week.
medicalmystery7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote